Workitem into Rational Quality manager
Hello,
I wish upgrade one of my customer from RQM V4.X to V6.X. Into RQM V6.0, the local friend permits anymore to use workitem. Is it normal ? I think the answer is "yes" but I don't find a documentation showing it.
In V5.0.2, I know that workitem into RQM still exists. During the upgrade from v5.0.2 to V6.X, does it exist a mechanism to keep the workitem from RQM ?
Thank you for your help.
Best regard
David
I wish upgrade one of my customer from RQM V4.X to V6.X. Into RQM V6.0, the local friend permits anymore to use workitem. Is it normal ? I think the answer is "yes" but I don't find a documentation showing it.
In V5.0.2, I know that workitem into RQM still exists. During the upgrade from v5.0.2 to V6.X, does it exist a mechanism to keep the workitem from RQM ?
Thank you for your help.
Best regard
David
Accepted answer
As of 6.0, RQM's local work item provider is no longer available (see Deprecate - stop advertising QM as a change management (workitem) provider in the root services doc (135518)).
Comments
Paul Slauenwhite
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER Sep 08 '15, 11:03 a.m.David MICHEL
Sep 08 '15, 12:03 p.m.