It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

how to solve The requested resource is not available when Building OSLC servlet ?

shweta ranaware (3711053) | asked Aug 21 '15, 6:54 a.m.
Hi all
I am following the OSLC workshop in RTC 5.0.2 with tomcat 7. In the Lab 3 while Build your first OSLC servlet
 i follow the all the steps which are in the Lab Manual but when i run the Project that time First Index Login page is displayed after filling the details in that when i click on submit button that time The requested resource is not available   error is occur.
     how to solve this problem. and also how i configure my eclipse server ports .

One answer

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k614) | answered Aug 23 '15, 11:17 p.m.
Without the detailed output of the Java application, it is quite difficult to say what you may have done wrong but there are two items that you definitely have to check.
1. You need to change to first line in the main() function in Example01.java to match your actual Jazz server configuration, unless it happens to be jazz.server.com:9443
        String server = "https://jazz.server.com:9443/ccm";        // Set the Public URI of your RTC server
2. Make sure that you have downloaded the latest version of the source code (2015-07-06). Otherwise it will not work with CLM 5.0.x. In particular, find this line in net/jazz/oslc/utils/HttpUtils.java (it has to be "TLSv1" instead of "SSL").
            // changed from SSL to TLSv1 to work with CLM 5.0.x
            sc = SSLContext.getInstance("TLSv1"); //$NON-NLS-1$

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.