It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Notification upon requirement change

Amir Sinay (181420) | asked Aug 12 '15, 2:33 a.m.
 Hi,
I'm currently looking for a way to show in RTC that a requirement has been changed in RRC. To make it clear the requirement and the WI are linked together(for example a Story work item is implements the requirement artifact Feature in the RRC, and Feature is implemented by the Story in RTC). The thing is that working using the Agile process, requirements are changed very often, even a few times at the same day, and there is no easy way to let all the development team that there has been changes made to the requirement. I'm looking for a way that when a suspicious profile founds that the requirement has been changed, he will flag automatically the work item in RTC in some way. If there is a better way to implements something like that, I will be more than happy to hear about that!

Thanks in advance!!

Comments
Donald Nong commented Aug 13 '15, 2:44 a.m.

You basically want to implement the "Suspicion Profile" feature in RTC, which will not be easy. The feature is currently RM (RRC/RDNG) only.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.