It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Problem display type info Cross Server Communication RQM v2

Armando Castillo (1133) | asked Jul 16 '09, 3:31 p.m.
I have problem with RQM v2 Beta..At moment we are open the link in Server-->Cross-Server Communication, cant type the values configuration by this:

NOTE: RQM v2 Beta 2 we configuration is DB2 9.5 Work Group Server Edition and also have installed RTC v2.0 with database DB2 9.5 Work Group Server Edition. Its important to say RTC and RQM is in same host configure differents ports and this configuration worked fine without problem

In web Browser Firefox

The screen cant type values because not appear fields.

Tks,
Best Regards

One answer

permanent link
Armando Castillo (1133) | answered Jul 16 '09, 7:27 p.m.
I have problem with RQM v2 Beta..At moment we are open the link in Server-->Cross-Server Communication, cant type the values configuration by this:

NOTE: RQM v2 Beta 2 we configuration is DB2 9.5 Work Group Server Edition and also have installed RTC v2.0 with database DB2 9.5 Work Group Server Edition. Its important to say RTC and RQM is in same host configure differents ports and this configuration worked fine without problem

In web Browser Firefox

The screen cant type values because not appear fields.

Tks,
Best Regards

I resolved the problem...the web browser Firefox must v3.5

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.