It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Oversized artefact editing pallet when editing modules in Internet Explorer 11

Keith Brady (234) | asked Jul 20 '15, 6:02 a.m.

When ever I edit a artefact within a RDNG module using Internet Explorer 11, the floating editing pallet opens much larger than the height of the buttons. (I would upload a picture but I don't have the reputation to allow it).

Has anyone ever seen a similar problem?

Comments
Carlton Knight commented Jul 20 '15, 11:29 a.m. | edited Jul 20 '15, 11:30 a.m.

What version of RDNG.  Is it specific to IE or do you see the same thing when using other browsers?

Keith Brady commented Jul 21 '15, 2:31 a.m.

It only happens with RDNG.

I am using RDNG 5.0.2

One answer

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k414) | answered Jul 21 '15, 1:18 a.m.
I tested with RDNG 4.0.6 and 5.0.2 in IE 11 but did not see anything abnormal. I suppose you are talking about the inline editing and I can't even see any options to resize the toolbar. Maybe you can try resetting the zoom setting of IE 11 first. If you don't have enough reputation to post images now, you can put them somewhere else and link here.

Comments
Keith Brady commented Jul 21 '15, 2:33 a.m. | edited Jul 21 '15, 2:45 a.m.

I have put a screenshot in the public part of my Dropbox

Link to the picture

Donald Nong commented Jul 21 '15, 4:45 a.m.

I post the same image here.

Donald Nong commented Jul 21 '15, 4:56 a.m. | edited Jul 21 '15, 4:57 a.m.

That's very strange. I tried the same thing by collapsing the left pane but still could not see the same problem. You can try to click on each menu ("Type" is selected by default) and see if any of them stretching the toolbar this way. At any rate, you can contact Support to get it investigate further.
https://jazz.net/help/support/

Keith Brady commented Aug 14 '15, 6:51 a.m.

Donald, thank you for posting the picture into the tread. I have tried finding a way of resizing the menu in the way you suggest, No success unfortunately.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.