It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC Query for Truly modified defects daily

Brandy Guillory (5311925) | asked Jul 09 '15, 7:24 p.m.
edited Jul 13 '15, 1:15 p.m.
How can I build in the web RTC a query that will pull defect data for defects that have been truly modified? Currently when i create the query to pull modified date = today it shows the defect i created but did NOT modify, because creation date = modified date at the time of creation. Modified date = today and creation date is not today won't work i don't believe because it exclude defects that were both created today and modified today.

That is the part i cant figure out So if i do modified date=today and creation date not = today it will exclude the ones i created earlier in the day and decided to modify later on in that day . If modified date was truly the date when you modified the defect OR there was a filter for  "creation date not equal to modified date" I believe it would be solved

One answer

permanent link
Lily Wang (4.9k714) | answered Jul 09 '15, 8:36 p.m.
 You can add another "AND" condition that "creation date is not today".

Comments
Brandy Guillory commented Jul 10 '15, 2:46 p.m. | edited Jul 10 '15, 2:55 p.m.

Will it exclude defects that were both created today and modified today? That is the part i cant figure out So if i do modified date=today and creation date not = today it will exclude the ones i created earlier in the day and decided to modify later on in that day . If modified date was truly the date when you modified the defect OR there was a filter forĀ  "creation date not equal to modified date" I believe it would be solved

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.