It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Create a baseline for a collection in RDNG

Amir Sinay (181320) | asked Jun 30 '15, 4:46 a.m.
 Hi,
I found a way to create a baseline for the whole PA in RDNG, however I'm currently would like to create a baseline for a specific collection and follow that only. Is it possible to restrict the baseline for one collection only? The create baseline button does not give me such option and I have read all the IBM knowledge's without any luck on the matter. I'm currently using the 5.0.2 version of RDNG.
Thanks for your help in advance!

One answer

permanent link
Taly Hotimsky (2714557) | answered Jun 30 '15, 8:10 a.m.
 In RDNG 5.0.2 you won't be able to baseline just a collection.
You can baseline the whole project giving it a name meaningful of what's significant in that baseline.
Also, if you have baselines 1 and 2, for instance, you can compare what the collections contents were in each of the baselines (there's a Compare Collections control inside the Collection for that).

Alternatively, you can have those requirements organized in a Module and baseline the Module (there's a Baseline Module section inside the Module for that).

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.