It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is it possible to create links between DOORS 9.X and DNG?

Adam Cruse (59159) | asked Jun 24 '15, 11:54 a.m.
Hello,
Just as the question states, I'm looking for a method to link objects from DOORS 9.2 To/From artifacts in DOORS Next Generation (v. 5.0.2.). During my search in the forums I have found someone mentioning that this can be done, but with no explanation on how to do so.
So far, I'm only able to make external links in DOORS 9.X to the URL of a DNG artifact but with no known way to link DNG to 9.X. Is there a script that needs to be ran to allow this?
Regards,
Adam 

Accepted answer

permanent link
Jianoula Papadakis Kantos (16535) | answered Jun 24 '15, 1:55 p.m.
Hello Adam,

There s a way to link DOORS with DOORS Next Generation.  You create collaboration links between the applications. The integration to these applications must be configured using OSLC data sharing, as described in Integrating requirements data with other data types using OSLC. ( http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSYQBZ_9.6.1/com.ibm.doors.install.doc/topics/r_oslc_services.html )
Best regards,
Yianna
Adam Cruse selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.