It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RDNG 5.0.2 iFix5 Browser Add-on installation

Alejandro Nunez (241911) | asked Jun 13 '15, 4:51 p.m.
edited Jun 13 '15, 4:52 p.m.
Hi,

I'm upgrading CLM  from 4.0.6 to 5.0.2 and taking a look into the iFix5 readme.txt file to see which defects have been fixed, I noticed that I should contact IBM support and  request a refresh of the browser add-on files. Then my question is how can I download these files?

This is the note set on the readme.txt, section 5. UPDATING APPLICATION WAR FILES

NOTE: For users of the RDNG browser add-on, the rm.war file must be properly matched with the browser plugin files. This only applies during installation of the plugin, so for those users that have already installed the plugin, no action is required. For any new installations of the browser plugin, the customer should contact IBM Support and request a refresh of the browser add-on files along with the properly paired version of the rm.war file that includes this fix.

Thank you

One answer

permanent link
HÃ¥kan Kristiansson (5114) | answered Jun 15 '15, 8:48 a.m.
You need to contact IBM support by opening a PMR. Although not explicitly mentioned in the readme.txt this will only apply to Firefox.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.