It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Resource Oriented Work Item API - rtc_cm:filedAgainst

Thomas Loeber (62237850) | asked Jul 06 '09, 7:01 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I posted this same question in the Jazz Foundation forum 3 weeks ago and haven't gotten reply. Thought I would try it here.

I'm using the Resource Oriented Work Item API 2.0.

When I retrieve the resource representation of a Jazz CM work item, how do I retrieve to actual value of properties that have an rdf:resource? For instance, a given work item representation has the following property

'rtc_cm:filedAgainst' => { 'rdf:resource' => 'https://jazz.net/jazz/resource/itemOid/com.ibm.team.workitem.Category _Hc4NwPYKEdqU64Cr2VV0dQ'}

Now looking at this item in the RTC project I can see this work item was filed against Source Control. Using the API, how would I get that value?

Thanks

One answer

permanent link
Thomas Loeber (62237850) | answered Jul 06 '09, 1:14 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I've been able to get the inline values for these items by modifying the ?oslc_cm.properties values on the query string which defines which attributes the query result set should return.

?oslc_cm.properties=rtc_cm:filedAgainst{dc:title} in this case returned the actual value

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.