It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM 5: Creating separate Artifact Template for separate Team

Naveen Tyagi (19769152) | asked May 27 '15, 8:00 a.m.
 I have created two artifact ['Test Case Template'] template. Both Template have different custom sections. If i am trying to create a Test case the template i set as default being used for all the members from different teams. i want to set different default template for different teams. i know, Test case template can be changed at the time of Test Case creation but i want template to be set as default as per team. i wondering how can i sort  this out ?

On the separate note, i have created two custom  Test case workflow with different 'states and actions' but the only i set is being used for all the members from different teams. same as Test Template, can i set different workflow for different teams.? Thanking you in Advance. 

Accepted answer

permanent link
Don Yang (7.7k21109138) | answered May 28 '15, 1:05 a.m.
Template and workflow are project level, there is no feature in RQM to set any default template per team. Given that the user can manually select the default template during creation as you have known, I don't even think the enhancement request will be considered.
Naveen Tyagi selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.