It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Which dataset contains stories associated with a work item

Vijay Kumar Ravishankar (3642) | asked Jun 22 '09, 8:30 p.m.
Hi,

I wanted to know which data source and data set contains information necessary for obtaining stories / activities associated with an work item. Can someone help me in this?

Thanks
Vijay

4 answers

permanent link
Vijay Kumar Ravishankar (3642) | answered Jun 23 '09, 2:11 p.m.
If i am able to get the list of all children associated with an work item, that should be great.

Thanks
Vijay

permanent link
Rafik Jaouani (5.0k16) | answered Jun 24 '09, 4:39 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Vijay, are you talking about BIRT data sources/sets. Are you trying to design a report template? Which version of RTC are you using?

permanent link
Vijay Kumar Ravishankar (3642) | answered Jun 30 '09, 2:04 p.m.
Hi Vijay, are you talking about BIRT data sources/sets. Are you trying to design a report template? Which version of RTC are you using?

I am using RTC 2.0 and i am trying to design a report template. My report should contain story id, summary and the children associated with that story. Where can i get that information?

Thanks
Vijay

permanent link
Rafik Jaouani (5.0k16) | answered Jun 30 '09, 2:17 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
RTC 2.0 ships with a report template named Story Child Work Items that does what you are asking for. It also shows all change sets associated with the children and the number of files that had been modified:

https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Rational%20Team%20Concert#action=com.ibm.team.reports.viewQuery&queryUUID=_3eXHYOynEd2dy8Yrxn5I4Q&name=Story%20Child%20Work%20Items%20%28Live%29

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.