It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

My Dashboard is displayed under my left nav.

Victoria Moran (11) | asked Jun 16 '09, 6:54 p.m.
I am using RQM 1.0.1 and my dashboard is displayed under my left nav with a large blank area to the right of the left nav... or a large blank area under the top nav when I change layout.

4 answers

permanent link
Sterling Ferguson-II (1.6k10284270) | answered Jun 17 '09, 8:09 a.m.
I am using RQM 1.0.1 and my dashboard is displayed under my left nav with a large blank area to the right of the left nav... or a large blank area under the top nav when I change layout.

Hello,

What browser and version are you using? We can't run it on IE 6.x where I work.

permanent link
UdayKiran Mudunuru (1153) | answered Jun 17 '09, 10:26 a.m.

Hi,

1- Use the Mozilla Firefox, web browser,
2- Check your 'display setting or layout settings- once you login to RQM.'

This should fix your issue.

Uday

permanent link
David Whiteman (611) | answered Aug 13 '09, 10:10 a.m.

Hi,

Uday

Is using Firefox really the fix to the issue? IE has about 2/3 of the browser market. Does RQM work better with IE in releases after RQM 1.0.1?

permanent link
Karen Steele (1.2k2139148) | answered Aug 13 '09, 10:28 a.m.

Hi,

Uday

what you've described would be typical of running IE6 with RQM 1.0.1.1 where the dashboard is displayed at the bottom of the navigator ... Mozilla is the preferred browser, version 3.x and above

Is using Firefox really the fix to the issue? IE has about 2/3 of the browser market. Does RQM work better with IE in releases after RQM 1.0.1?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.