It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Time sheet Reports customization

Namit Pande (6311319) | asked May 20 '15, 5:09 p.m.
Hello,
Has anyone made changes to the ootb timesheet reports provided in RTC? I am currently on ver 4.5 and need to make some changes to certain reports. I have been working with the Personal Timesheet by Project Area report and trying to modify it. I found the .rptdesign for the report along with the referenced shared library but I am running into error when I debug the report:

RHINO USAGE WARNING: Missed Context.javaToJS() conversion:
Rhino runtime detected object 2015-01-01 of class java.sql.Date where it expected String, Number, Boolean or Scriptable instance. Please check your code for missing Context.javaToJS() call.>>>> Line changed to: 5

Anyone familiar with this error? Is there a report component that I am missing? Please help.

One answer

permanent link
Rafik Jaouani (5.0k16) | answered May 21 '15, 1:16 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Namit, make sure you setup your BIRT/RTC client following these instructions:
https://jazz.net/help-dev/clm/index.jsp?re=1&topic=/com.ibm.team.reports.doc/topics/t_ccm_install_birt.html&scope=null

Comments
Namit Pande commented May 21 '15, 1:34 p.m.

Thanks Rafik. I will reconfigure BIRT environment as per the documentation and will update you on how it goes.

Namit Pande commented May 22 '15, 11:44 a.m.

Hi Rafik, I have setup the BIRT as per the instructions. I opened the same report and it still has the error. 

Exact error is:
RHINO USAGE WARNING: Missed Context.javaToJS() conversion:
Rhino runtime detected object 2015-01-01 of class java.sql.Date where it expected String, Number, Boolean or Scriptable instance. Please check your code for missing Context.javaToJS() call.

Cont...

Namit Pande commented May 22 '15, 11:45 a.m.

and I have narrowed it to this code:
<method name="initialize"><![CDATA[hasData = false;
adjustedStartDate = null;
var s = params["From"].value;
if ((s != null) &amp;&amp; (s.getTime() != 0)) {
var utc = s.getTime();
var offset = s.getTimezoneOffset()*60000;
var localTime = utc - offset;
adjustedStartDate = new Date(localTime);
reportContext.setGlobalVariable("adjustedStartDate", adjustedStartDate);
}

Cont...

Namit Pande commented May 22 '15, 11:45 a.m.

adjustedEndDate = null;

var e = params["To"].value;
if ((e != null) &amp;&amp; (e.getTime() != 0)) {
var utc = e.getTime();
var offset = e.getTimezoneOffset()*60000;
var localTime = utc - offset;
adjustedEndDate = new Date(localTime + 86400000); // add 24 hours to the end date 
reportContext.setGlobalVariable("adjustedEndDate", adjustedEndDate);
}]]></method>

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.