It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Ho to Install iFixes in my case iFix03

Adriano Fanelli (2333029) | asked Mar 18 '15, 11:27 a.m.
Hi folks,
            I'm a CLM 5.0.2 and want to install iFix03 ... need to have a step by step procedure ... reading the readme file seems that I need to create a /patch under /server ... but do not understand if I have to unzip the file into /patch and just Stop and Start again the application. Or should I run also the repotools.sh -patchApplyGlobal ?
Thanks in advance
Adriano

One answer

permanent link
Erica Tran (1.4k7) | answered Mar 18 '15, 11:43 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hello Adriano,

For the server patch you will need to create a patch directory under the server folder if it does not exist.  The readme should have the file name that you will need to copy in to the folder.  So if the .zip you have does not match the name of the file in the readme, try extracting it and looking at the extracted files.  The following is coppied from a readme, but please make sure to look at the one you have.  Step c states which file should be copied to the patch folder. 
To install the server patch:

a. Stop the CLM server.
b. Verify whether the following directory exists: <server_installation_directory>/server/patch.
	-If the directory exists, back up and remove its contents. 
	-If the directory does not exist, create it.
c. Copy the server patch file CLM_server_patch_5.0.2.0-CALM502M-I20150227-2358.zip into the /server/patch directory.
d. Start the server. For a distributed CLM deployment, complete the same steps on each server.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.