It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to create a custom link from CCM to RQM (Work Item Test Suite)

Aliaksei Gizheuski (23610) | asked Mar 13 '15, 12:26 p.m.
I have read a number of articles of how to make custom links between workitems within CCM application. And it does work. To do so one may want to create a plugin and basically fill in plugin.xml with linktype extension.

However, it is not clear how to fill in <itemReferenceType> for RQM's Test Suite instance.
Could some one specify what should be in <itemTypeNmae> and <packageURI> elements?
Which dependencies should be added for Test Suite in Required Plugins/Imported Packages?

Moreover I have seen that related test suite link does exist somewhere in the built-in plug-ins. Is there a way to turn this link type on in settings, so it woud be shown in Links along with Related test cases, plans and scripts?

One answer

permanent link
Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035) | answered Mar 14 '15, 12:33 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
There is currently no support for creating your own CCM/RQM (i.e., inter-application) link type.
There is an enhancement request for providing this: Ability to Customize the OSLC Link Types (217250)
Please feel free to add a comment and/or a vote to indicate your support.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.