It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

AQXPL5009E Another test case result is already named

Michael Frembs (2057) | asked Mar 06 '15, 5:22 a.m.

I want to integrate my testtool with RQM 5.0.1 using a custom automation adapter (OSLC) based on

Right now I got an 500 status code returned by the server when I try to save the test case result. Since the adapter runs on other servers seamlessly I assume it is a server configuration issue. I got some insight in the qm.log:

2015-02-26 07:28:42,931 [WebContainer : 31 @@ 07:28 DYG9SI /qm/oslc_auto_test/contexts/_5RnTU-dJEeKzfc0TjbXmmg/resources/] ERROR                        - TestArtifactCommon:getUniquessNameContraintErrorMessage AQXPL5009E Another test case result is already named "<...>"
2015-02-26 07:28:42,947 [WebContainer : 31 @@ 07:28 DYG9SI /qm/oslc_auto_test/contexts/_5RnTU-dJEeKzfc0TjbXmmg/resources/] ERROR                            - AbstractOslcService:handleOslcRequest AQXCM5011E A server error occurred while running the HTTP operation, POST, at this URL: https://<...>/qm/oslc_auto_test/contexts/_5RnTU-dJEeKzfc0TjbXmmg/resources/ The response code is 500. AQXPL5009E Another test case result is already named "<...>"
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(
    at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord.invoke(
    at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord.access$0(
    at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord$ExportedServiceInvocationHandler.invoke(
    at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy2726.nameUniquenessConstraint(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

At first glance I couldn't find a setting, precondition or whatsoever which defines that every test case result has to be named uniquely. Is the title meant to unique or is the "name" something different? Google and forum-search right here couldn't give me an answer.

Thanks in advance

Accepted answer

permanent link
Reshma Ratnani (1.1k1) | answered Mar 09 '15, 12:37 a.m.
Hi Michael,

This is because of the uniqueness constraint we have for the artifact name. Did you try creating a Testcase Result with a different name which doesnt exist in the server?
Michael Frembs selected this answer as the correct answer

Michael Frembs commented Mar 12 '15, 3:56 a.m.

Hi Reshma,

thanks for your reply. You're right. We found the setting:

"Manage this project area -> Test artifacts -> Name uniqueness".

First we looked at the preconditions and didn't find it there.

One other answer

permanent link
Krzysztof Ka┼║mierczyk (7.4k475103) | answered Apr 10 '15, 3:21 a.m.
edited Apr 15 '15, 7:46 a.m.
The issue has been also identified as RQM defect: There is APAR PI39122 created for that.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.