It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Find the owner of Stream/Workspace?

Vijay Reddy Gaddam (562841) | asked Feb 20 '15, 1:23 a.m.
edited Feb 20 '15, 4:23 a.m.
 Hi,

I was able to get the owner of the workspace of Workspace in the form of IAuditable. From this I was unable to get the exact details of the Owner.
When I print the Iauditable I was able to see the Owner details but could not find a way to retrieve them.
	IAuditable auditable = (IAuditable) teamRepository.itemManager().fetchCompleteItem(workspace.getOwner(), ItemManager.DEFAULT, null);
	Result of auditable: Proxy of com.ibm.team.repository.common.model.impl.ContributorImpl@6eb86eb8 (stateId: [UUID _pCLZGMQoEeOLPN1C2eKPUA], itemId: [UUID _W3wF8DBtEeOKsasJJzRA4g], origin: com.ibm.team.repository.client.internal.TeamRepository@2b212b21, immutable: true) (contextId: [UUID _8lNyYNwSEd2pIJ5QVwgQGg], modified: 2014-04-15 01:00:58.275, workingCopy: <unset>) (mergePredecessor: null, workingCopyPredecessor: <unset>, workingCopyMergePredecessor: <unset>, predecessor: [UUID _pCKyAsQoEeOLPN1C2eKPUA]) (emailAddress: vijayreddy.gaddam@gmail.com, userId: vgdxwr1, name: Vijay Reddy Gaddam, archived: false)
Could anyone please let me know the way?

Thanks and Regards,
Vijay Reddy.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Vijay Reddy Gaddam (562841) | answered Feb 20 '15, 4:21 a.m.
edited Feb 20 '15, 4:23 a.m.
 Hi,

Finally I found the soultion, Instead of using the IAuditable, I type casted it(workspace.getOwner()) to a contributor and then got the result.

IContributor contributor = (IContributor) teamRepository.itemManager().fetchCompleteItem((IContributorHandle)workspace.getOwner(), ItemManager.DEFAULT, null);

Thanks and Regards,
Vijay Reddy
Ralph Schoon selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.