It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Deployment Planning: Eclipse Client vs Web Client

Sterling Ferguson-II (1.6k10287273) | asked May 27 '09, 11:00 a.m.
Hello,

I tried to search the forum, but could not find anything. ClearQuest Support created the following Matrix of the differences in the clients (web, Windows, Eclipse, etc)

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=988&context=SSSH5A&context=SSCSP7T&context=SSSTY3&context=SSCSNZN&context=SSSTWP&context=SSCGQ7B&context=SSCGQ7D&context=SSDV2W&q1=client+feature&uid=swg21322324&loc=en_US&cs=utf-8&lang=en

Is there a list of something similar for RTC? We have a group of external contractors that only have secure web access and we would like to know what limits they face if we used RTC vs ClearQuest/ClearCase.

If not, can you all create a Enhancement Request for RTC, RQM and RRC?

thanks....

2 answers

permanent link
Seth Packham (1.4k42213) | answered Jun 02 '09, 6:01 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Sterling. It was nice to meet you at RSC 2009.

It sounds like the answer is no. I'd recommend that you create an enhancement request in the repo and maybe the doc team can address this gap!

permanent link
Nick Edgar (6.5k711) | answered Jun 04 '09, 10:57 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Good idea. I've filed 85168: Provide a matrix of Build features for the different clients
to capture the info for RTC Build.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.