It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM and publishing engine with custom Attributes and execution results

Rafael Rodriguez Montes (23013126247) | asked Jan 30 '15, 12:39 p.m.
 Hello!, 

I have couple questions,

the first one is about if I have Custom attributes on the executions results (Strings, date, int etc) how can I get these attributes, using the feed schema, or where are located?

the Second question is about the results definitions:
com.ibm.rqm.execution.common.state.perm_failed (Permanently Failed), 
com.ibm.rqm.execution.common.state.incomplete (Incomplete),
 com.ibm.rqm.execution.common.state.inconclusive (Inconclusive), 
 com.ibm.rqm.execution.common.state.part_blocked (Partially Blocked), 
 com.ibm.rqm.execution.common.state.deferred (Deferred), 
 com.ibm.rqm.execution.common.state.failed (Failed), com.ibm.rqm.execution.common.state.error (Error),
 com.ibm.rqm.execution.common.state.blocked (Blocked), com.ibm.rqm.execution.common.state.paused (Paused), 
 com.ibm.rqm.execution.common.state.inprogress (In Progress), and com.ibm.rqm.execution.common.state.notrun (Not Run)

------->>> THE questions is, what happens when I have custom result value (obviously not listed above)? 

Thank you!

Accepted answer

permanent link
Subramanya Prasad Pilar (4.6k16) | answered Jan 31 '15, 11:04 a.m.
1. You should find them under feed/entry/content/executionresult, but usually you use a qm schema an use executionresult query.
2. We need not worry about the custom result value. Whatever value returned will be shown in the output. However, in most cases you use a script expression (java script with multiple if-else) to convert the result definition.
Rafael Rodriguez Montes selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.