It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Checked-in changesets in RTC disappear after "out-of-sync" project reload - where did they go?

R Wilson (111) | asked Jan 30 '15, 9:20 a.m.
Hi,
In RTC, having a number of checked-in changesets in one of my repository-workspaces, RTC declared that the project was out-of-sync and needed to be reloaded  [not entirely sure why it had gone out-of-sync but it has been known to happen]
Reloading the project, I was expecting for checked-in changes, especially those already Completed, to still be present, given that they had been checked-in. However after the reload, the changesets were no longer listed in my Pending-Changes view.
Doing a search (using "Search->Jazz Source Control->Changesets"), I can see them listed.  However, there doesn't seem to be any sensible action I can take on them from there to get them back into my workspace so I can do anything with them (deliver/suspend/etc).
It could be that reload projects didn't quite do as I was expecting (reload the underlying code and reapply my changesets on top) but I now have changesets in the ether (some attached to workitems) that cannot be actioned in any way.  Is there any way to resolve this?

Thanks,
Russell

One answer

permanent link
Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035) | answered Feb 02 '15, 2:44 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
In Eclipse, if you have the desired workspace loaded, you should be able to right click on a change set in the search results view, and select the "Accept" operation.   Did you not see that menu action, or did you get an error when you tried to execute it?
Note: You should try to determine why the workspace was modified by something other than the client that had the workspace loaded into the sandbox, and make sure that doesn't happen in the future.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.