It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Dependency errors between jetty executions

Fran Burgos (12312252) | asked Jan 20 '15, 3:57 a.m.
edited Jan 20 '15, 4:20 a.m.
Like in workshop https://jazz.net/library/article/1000 I use a jetty server for debugging. Sometimes without modify anything the jetty runs fails with this kind of dependency errors, even if I try to run again [RTCExt] Create RTC Test Database:

But the target content is correctly defined:

Jetty run configurations ([RTCExt] Jetty RTC Server and [RTCExt] Create RTC Test Database) are exactly the same than within Workshop without any additional plugin. Any idea why this could happen?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Jan 20 '15, 4:53 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Jan 20 '15, 4:57 a.m.
I don't. I have seen issues some times, but since I don't do that very often, I retried until it was working. You can try to delete the local data, before you recreate the test database, if you need to. I usually don't do that however. I keep using the test database I set up.

I have also noticed sometimes the ports being blocked buy a running process and I had to restart the eclipse client and sometimes even log off and back in.

A good practice in any case is to make sure no other server runs while you do it and you have properly terminated (and cleaned the terminated processes) prior attempts in the debug view.

It is unclear why the bundles in your example should be unresolved. I can only imagine that Eclipse has problems itself.
Fran Burgos selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.