It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Error linking a test script of RQM with a work item from RTC

Julio A. Velásquez (1235) | asked Dec 17 '14, 8:52 a.m.
Greetings...
I recieve an end user report when he tried to save the link a test script of RQM with a work item from RTC, showing an error message indicating the following:
Error accessing : https://bodapps39:9443/qm/oslc_qm/contexts/_Omb6DmEsEeSpOb7bti4ZtQ/resources/conbHvjLQ: Not Found
Giving three options:
1. Retry to save
2. Revert the changes in links that need backlinks
3. Storage the changes at links without update backlinks
Then, from this moment the test script is corrupted, can't open and even can't showing in the search test script area from RQM

Accepted answer

permanent link
Paul Slauenwhite (8.4k12) | answered Dec 18 '14, 6:25 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
The OSLC URL looks wrong since it's missing the resource type (conbHvjLQ should be com.ibm.rqm.planning.VersionedExecutionScript + test script UUID).  I would suggest to open a RQM PMR for IBM Support to investigate.
Julio A. Velásquez selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Uday Bhosale (1348) | answered Aug 03 '15, 6:00 a.m.
 HI Paul,

As per my understanding, if I need to link the Test case with the RTC defect using REST API then I need to need com.ibm.rqm.planning.VersionedTestCase(i.e. Versioned test case) for it. 

Is there any way to created versionedTestCase for a test case using REST API?

Comments
Paul Slauenwhite commented Aug 10 '15, 8:31 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

One clarification; we are discussing the RQM OSLC API and not the RQM Reportable REST API.

Yes, see RQM OSLC API.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.