It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to set up WebSphere Application Server 8.5.5 for CLM 5.0.2 ?

Narayanan Potti (27037279) | asked Dec 12 '14, 9:08 p.m.
edited Dec 12 '14, 11:15 p.m.
Hello forum members

I installed 5.0.2 version of JTS, CLM, QM & RM applications on separate Windows server virtual machines. Application server is WebSphere application server 8.5.5. I need to deploy and start  JTS, CCM, QM and RM. First I need to setup WebSphere application server. In CLM 5.0.2 Infocenter the steps in Setting up WebSphere application server are referring to WebSphere Application Server Integrated Solutions Console.  I do not find Integrated Solutions Console on my server. There's WebSphere Customization Toolbox with 2 tabs - Configuration Migration tool and Profile management tool. Profile Management tool does not list any profile.

I need help with setting up WebSphere Application Server and deploying WAR files for JTS, CCM, QM & RM applications.

Thanks
NP

Accepted answer

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k414) | answered Dec 14 '14, 6:45 p.m.
The document is not so straightforward on this. Check the below one.
https://jazz.net/help-dev/clm/topic/com.ibm.rational.dcc.doc/topics/t_postinstall_appsrvr.html
You will see synonyms for it - WebSphere Administration Console, or WebSphere Admin Console. They are basically the same web console.
The confirm the port numbers, check the AboutThisProfile.txt file located in the WAS profile installation folder.

Narayanan Potti selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.