It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Process customization question

iris wang (662313) | asked May 16 '09, 3:27 p.m.
I follow the steps in the workshop file "100-End Game and a Tightened Process Scenario", customize that if changed made to the 1.0M2 End Game is to be delivered from the client, it should be approved by the teamleader first. I use the teamleader's userid and password to log in, and make changes to a .java file which is also owned by the teamleader, when I deliver it, it doesn't require approval of anybody. Is that because if the changes are made by the teamleader himself, that won't need approval by default? How do I change the owner of a java file to double check the "process customization" function in jazz? Thanks very much! :)

One answer

permanent link
Martha (Ruby) Andrews (3.0k44351) | answered May 16 '09, 4:06 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hello,

If you log in as a member of the project who does not have the teamleader role, create and load a repository workspace for the user, change the java file and attempt to deliver. The delivery should fail with the message that an approval is needed.

Martha
Jazz Developer
I follow the steps in the workshop file "100-End Game and a Tightened Process Scenario", customize that if changed made to the 1.0M2 End Game is to be delivered from the client, it should be approved by the teamleader first. I use the teamleader's userid and password to log in, and make changes to a .java file which is also owned by the teamleader, when I deliver it, it doesn't require approval of anybody. Is that because if the changes are made by the teamleader himself, that won't need approval by default? How do I change the owner of a java file to double check the "process customization" function in jazz? Thanks very much! :)

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.