It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How is the Owner drop down list in RQM sorted?

Hanne Haakan (158) | asked Oct 28 '14, 9:15 a.m.
To chose a owner for a test artifact is very time consuming if the owner is not showing up amongst the 10 people showing up in the drop down box. Then we have to click More and then we have to search between all jazz users to find the owner. Which 10 people is showing up in the drop down box? is it alphabetic or is it "last used"? We can not find out.  

One answer

permanent link
Erica Tran (1.4k7) | answered Oct 28 '14, 9:41 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Hanne,

It appears to be related to "last used".  I tried to assign an owner for a test plan in the JKE Banking Project.  I noticed that when I click on the owner drop down it displayed most of the users alphabetically, but the user "marco" who is a member of the project was missing from the list.  I looked up the user marco and set him as the owner.  Selecting the drop down for other test plans now shows marco in the alphabetical list of users in the drop down.

Comments
Hanne Haakan commented Oct 28 '14, 9:48 a.m.

Thanks for your answer. Could you please tell me which version of RQM you are using?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.