DOORS 9.5 - RQM - Requirement collection Links
Hello together,
I've a test installation with DOORS 9.5 and RQM 4.0.6.
It is possible to create links between test cases/test steps to DOORS Objects (requirements).
If I try to create a link to Requirement collections I get the error message:
The requirements operator does not support this operation.
What is necessary to support requirement collection?
Thanks, Joerg
I've a test installation with DOORS 9.5 and RQM 4.0.6.
It is possible to create links between test cases/test steps to DOORS Objects (requirements).
If I try to create a link to Requirement collections I get the error message:
The requirements operator does not support this operation.
What is necessary to support requirement collection?
Thanks, Joerg
Accepted answer
Please check the integration is done correctly - https://jazz.net/library/article/1020
Once done, you can link requirements from DOORS with the Requirements view in a test plan or test case.
Once done, you can link requirements from DOORS with the Requirements view in a test plan or test case.
Comments
One other answer
Hi Jörg,
the requirement collection links are meant to integrate a test plan with one or more requirement collections in DOORS, which are usually views.
So you can say "My testplan A covers the 100 requirements in DOORS module B selected by view C".
If you have created this collection links, you'll have additional functionality in DOORS, called "Run tracebility report" or similar.
greetings georg.
the requirement collection links are meant to integrate a test plan with one or more requirement collections in DOORS, which are usually views.
So you can say "My testplan A covers the 100 requirements in DOORS module B selected by view C".
If you have created this collection links, you'll have additional functionality in DOORS, called "Run tracebility report" or similar.
greetings georg.