Test Case point weight distribution in RQM issue
Currently our project is using RQM 4.0.3
When executing scripts the points are given to the incorrect status.
If user execute script and pass all but one step and fails the last step then TCER point is given to passed point when it should be given to the failed point. Is there to update the project to make sure that one fail will give the TCER point to fail points?
One answer
I tested with 4.0.3 and v4.0.6 and did not see problem for points distribution.
For example, if I have a test case with weight 100 points. There is a test script with 4 steps in it and added to the test case. Then I run the testcase, set the first 3 steps as passed and failed in last step. If I go to the TCER's weight distribution page, I see Pass has got 75 points while Fail got 25 points, this is what it should be. Please clarify on what you mean TCER point is given to passed point: where do you see this distribution? Is there anyone who may manually change the points distribution(all go to pass) in your case?
For example, if I have a test case with weight 100 points. There is a test script with 4 steps in it and added to the test case. Then I run the testcase, set the first 3 steps as passed and failed in last step. If I go to the TCER's weight distribution page, I see Pass has got 75 points while Fail got 25 points, this is what it should be. Please clarify on what you mean TCER point is given to passed point: where do you see this distribution? Is there anyone who may manually change the points distribution(all go to pass) in your case?