It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Download Old Versions

Carson Holmes (11113544) | asked Aug 20 '14, 8:14 a.m.
 Was trying to download an old client version of RTC (4.0.4) this morning.  They all say unavailable on the web page.

Any idea where I can download the RTC 4.0.4 Eclipse client as a plain zip?

Thanks.

2 answers

permanent link
Francesco Chiossi (5.7k11119) | answered Aug 20 '14, 8:48 a.m.
Hello Carson,

I've noticed the unavailability of the downloads and reported it to webmaster@jazz.net.

Best Regards,
Francesco Chiossi

Comments
Francesco Chiossi commented Aug 20 '14, 11:12 a.m.

Update: I got an answer that the download problem is currently being investigated.

Francesco Chiossi commented Aug 21 '14, 4:16 a.m. | edited Aug 21 '14, 4:17 a.m.

Update: all the downloads on jazz.net now show as available but the download still fails due to a certificate error:
Exception thrown by application class 'com.ibm.jsse2.j.a():13'
  com.ibm.jsse2.util.j: PKIX path building failed: java.security.cert.CertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

The resolution of the issue is tracked on RES Ticket 29756 (visible by IBMers only).

Francesco Chiossi commented Aug 22 '14, 3:16 a.m. | edited Aug 22 '14, 3:17 a.m.

Update: This has now been fixed. All downloads should be working again

permanent link
Jonathan Tan (1) | answered Aug 20 '14, 11:10 a.m.
All downloads seems to be unavailable for 4.0.5 and 5.0 as well. Tried downloading either.

Comments
Jaygee Santos commented Aug 20 '14, 5:57 p.m.

Downloads for RTC 4.0.7 are also unavailable

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.