It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM LDAP user IDs not getting synchronized and Jazz

Rahil Kazi (357) | asked Aug 03 '14, 10:49 a.m.

RQM LDAP user IDs not getting synchronized and Jazz?

Hello Team,

we are facing an issue with RQM user ids not able to login due to JAZZ USER repository permission  check box not checked.

we have LDAP server where synchronization take place to login into RQM.

we add new RQM users to our Active Directory security group so those users added to security group, Nightly 1 AM ET job runs and give permission of JAZZ USER check box which helps user to login into RQM, but from last week users are not able to login due to JazzUsers permission not checked.

we have executed repotools command to sync users but that didn't worked.

please help us on above issue as soon as possible, as it is critical issue for Production system.

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Aug 04 '14, 4:03 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Please open a PMR with support.

From my experience this usually has something to do with the group mapping entries. In the LDAP setup section a link provides you with suggestions and tooling to check if the settings work: http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21445366 . I'd try this while waiting for support. It would also be a good idea to look into the logfiles for errors that could provide a hint. I assume it was working at some point and just stopped doing so.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.