It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Rational Team Concert Project Activity Report Streams Parameter is Empty

Robert Myers (191116) | asked Jul 25 '14, 6:50 a.m.
I have set the etl_user, the Data collections have been run (full and incremental), there are Team Areas and there are streams but I see none of them listed in the parameters of the Project Activity Report

One answer

permanent link
Lily Wang (4.9k714) | answered Jul 27 '14, 9:39 p.m.
 Hi Robert,
Could you please check:
1. If the etl_user has "CCM Data Collector" license.
2. If you have enabled SCM data collection for the streams ("Administer SCM Snapshot") following http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21440077
3. You can also try to add etl_user as a member of the project area
After that please run all data warehouse collection jobs again.
Hope that's helpful.

Comments
Robert Myers commented Jul 28 '14, 7:46 a.m.

Hi Lily,
Thank you for your reply.
1. The etl_user has the CCM Data Collector license
2.  I have enabled SCM Data collection for streams and run both a regular and Full Collection jobs for Star, Common and Repository
3) etl_user was already a Member and I made it an Admin too since I did not know which Roles (and therefore which Permissions were needed).  I will undo the Admin role later and create a proper Role for etl_user if needed.
Still see no Team Areas, and no Streams for JKE OOTB Sampe app

Lily Wang commented Jul 28 '14, 8:41 p.m.
For JKE Banking project, after I enabled "BRM Stream" and "JKE Banking Integration Stream" streams, I could see "Unassigned" and "Business Recovery Matters" paramters in the team areas when running the Project Activity Report.
Could you please check:
1. Refresh the web browser
2. Create a change set and deliver to a stream in JKE Banking project area
3. Do you have the issue with other project areas which has SCM change sets?
4. Any error in the data collection job?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.