It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Find all workitems not modified using java plain api

Naweed Jaulim (632732) | asked Jul 17 '14, 12:31 p.m.
Hi All,

I am looking for a quick code sample which can list out all workitems which have not been modified for a certain number of days.

I am quite new to the api, any help to get this up and running quickly would be really helpful.

Regards,
Naweed

2 answers

permanent link
sam detweiler (12.5k6195201) | answered Jul 17 '14, 12:47 p.m.
the simplest approach is to start with a normal query that can show the results u need.

what do you want to do with the list?  given the query results, you can export it to excel, ...  maybe u don't have to write a program at all..

if you do, then I have a sample that will dump out fields from the workitems returned in a query  see the accepted answer here for the code
https://jazz.net/forum/questions/94776/assertionfailedexception-problem-with-getting-the-values-of-attributes

if that all works, then later you can create a query dynamically to get the same list

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Jul 17 '14, 5:17 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

sam detweiler commented Jul 17 '14, 6:21 p.m.

My sample code is built on Ralph's first blog topic, and brings it all together.

permanent link
Naweed Jaulim (632732) | answered Jul 18 '14, 6:24 a.m.

Thanks Sam and Ralph,

I'll have a look at the code and try to implement based on my scenario. I will be manipulating the workitems further once I have the result in  the program.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.