It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Why are the changes I made to artifacts with change sets not always listed in the same way?

Isa Wa (833) | asked Jul 16 '14, 11:19 a.m.
Hello,

I have two questions to Rational DOORS 5.0 beta 1 and handling change sets.

1) When I am in the menu configurations of my current work space and klick on the tab 'change sets' all the change sets are listed. That's ok. However, if I klick on the small arrow to show more details not always the type of 'thing' I changed and the name occurs. Sometimes there is only a link or a statement 'null'.

Examples for changes that seem to be ok:
folder: Output Dokumente (deleted)
Artifact: Test

Example a list of changes that does not seem to be ok:
null (deleted)
http://....

Why are changes not always listed in the same way?

2) When I am in the detailed view of a change set and I open the tab 'ressources' in the column 'name' not the name of the changed artifact is provided but the link of the artifact. It also occured that one link is listed twice with the addition (deleted).
Furthermore, in the column 'version' there is listed an expression of sign but also no version name.
Unfortunately, I cannot attach a screenshot to make understanding easier.

What is intendet to be listed in both columns? Is it right that way or will there be made further changes as it is just the beta version?

Kind regards,
Isabella

Comments
Donald Nong commented Jul 20 '14, 11:15 p.m.

HI Isabella,
Are you using "Rational DOORS Next Generation with Configuration Management 5.0 beta 1"?

Isa Wa commented Jul 21 '14, 2:30 a.m.

Hey Donald,

Yes, that's what I am using.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.