It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Creating a Query - The Close Button Does Not Work by Design?

Brian Lahaie (1081514) | asked Apr 24 '09, 3:31 a.m.
I called RQM support regarding an issue I ran into when creating a query in RQM 1.0.1, the "X" close button on the Work Item Query Editor -> Conditions tab is not functional. If you try to click on it nothing happens. I have included a screen shot with a red arrow pointing to the "X" close button which does not provide any functionality.
http://3894659985892330012-a-1802744773732722657-s-sites.googlegroups.com/site/rationalspace/images/RQM_Defects_ConditionsTabWithArrow.JPG

A defect was opened against this, but then closed with a status of "no plan to fix". The reason given for closing this defect was, "this is the normal and expected behavior of the RTC work item query builder (it is not specific to RQM)".

I was literally SHOCKED to read this. Why even have the "X" button displayed if it is not going to provide any functionality. Why when I hover of the "X" button is the text "Close" displayed (also illustrated in the screen shot)? Can someone confirm having the "X" button do nothing is by design?

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.