It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Which Windows Server version will be supported after Jan.2015 for CLM 5.x?

Guido Schneider (3.4k1486115) | asked May 22 '14, 4:50 a.m.
edited May 22 '14, 7:53 a.m. by Paul Slauenwhite (8.4k12)

Following Wiki Page shows very well, the supported environments for CLM 5.0. (and other versions)

https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Deployment/CLMSystemRequirements#A1_Server_Operating_Systems

There are two entries for Windows Servers in this wiki page, where I have some questions:

Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise and Standard Editions and future OS fixpacks 64 bit 64 bit Please Note this platform will EOS in Jan 2015, Please prepare to upgrade to 2012 prior to that date. Windows Server Lifecycle
Windows Server 2012 Datacenter and Standard Editions and future OS fixpacks 64 bit 64 bit  

Clarification Questions:

1. Windows Server 2008-R2: there is a note about EOS in Jan.2015. Does Jazz still support this versions beyond this date? This date is just the Mainstream Support End Date of Microsoft, but we have Extended Support contract with Microsoft for this OS. 
  2. Windows Server 2012: is the R2 variant included in the statement about "future OS fixpacks" and supported officialy? If I have to upgrade I like to goe for Windows Server2012-R2.

thanks
Guido

One answer

permanent link
Eric Jodet (6.3k5111120) | answered May 22 '14, 11:05 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
 Hello Guido,
possibly the forum is not the best place for us to answer.

We are looking into your question,
and will come back to you (either Piotr, Joerg, or me).

Thanks,
Eric.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.