It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Doors Next Generation 4.0.4

Pascal Bouchard (833) | asked May 15 '14, 8:40 a.m.
 Hi,

I am wondering how to select ALL artifacts using Doors Next Generation 4.0.4 with a single mouse click instead of checking articfacts one by one.It seems to be available with Requirement Composer.

Regards,
Pascal Bouchard

Accepted answer

permanent link
Kirk Grotjohn (1.2k3) | answered May 27 '14, 9:32 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
 Unfortunately, there is a limit to selecting 50 artifacts at a time from the Artifacts page.  If you are in a module, you can select up to 200 artifacts at a time (I think starting in 4.0.6?).  Here are 2 related enhancements that you are welcome to subscribe to or add your support for (via comments).  
Pascal Bouchard selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Pascal Bouchard commented May 27 '14, 9:43 a.m.

Thanks for you answer. This is waht I was looking for. I just need to wait a bit until it gets implemented. Thanks. 

One other answer

permanent link
Charlie Seo (22127) | answered May 26 '14, 9:11 p.m.
I guess you want to select all artifacts no matter which folder it belongs to. It can be done using filter as below. I selected every artifact type except actor in the example below and clear the folder view. you can select all artifacts in the table using the checkbox on the top column.

Comments
Pascal Bouchard commented May 27 '14, 9:44 a.m.

Thanks, The checkbox is unavailable with 4.0.4. I need to update to 4.0.6 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.