It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Delet Test Suite Results and Add Test Plan to an existing TSER possible?

Marita Mayerhofer (878) | asked May 12 '14, 12:43 p.m.

Hi,

I have two questions regarding Test Results:

I am wondering whether it is possible to delete Test Suite Results and Test Case Results anyhow from RQM.

Moreover, I am wondering whether it is possible to add a test plan after having created a Test Suite Execution Record. For me, it looks as, if one of the testers misses to choose a test plan when creating a Test Suite Execution Record, it is not possible to add this information afterwards. Instead it would be necessary to create a new Test Suite Execution Record and transfer all the results, which seems not very smart either.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best Regards,

Marita

Accepted answer

permanent link
Reshma Ratnani (1.1k1) | answered May 13 '14, 1:13 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Marita,

To delete Test Suite Results or Test Case Results goto "Execution -> Test Suite Results" or "Execution -> Test Case Results" respectively and select the checkboxes for the Results which you want to delete. Click the Row Action Menu and select "Delete Execution Results" option as shown in attached screenshot

You cannot edit the TestPlan field once the TSER is created.

Marita Mayerhofer selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Reshma Ratnani commented May 13 '14, 1:17 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Looks like the screenshot didnt get attached in previous answer so attaching it again

Marita Mayerhofer commented May 13 '14, 3:54 a.m.

Thank you very much for the quick answer. This worked. No idea why I didnt saw this :)

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.