How can I expose the summary of a scheduled absence in a report
2 answers
Hi Mareike,
I don't think this is possible. According to our DW snapshot schema, these are the only properties available for Contributor_Absence
Contributor_Userid String The User ID of the contributor (e.g. jsmith)
Contributor_Name String The name of the contributor (e.g. "John Smith")
Contributor_Itemid UUID The UUID of the contributor
Contributor_Archived Boolean Whether or not the contributor is archived
Absence_Startdate Timestamp The beginning of the scheduled absence
Absence_Enddate Timestamp The end of the scheduled absence
I don't think this is possible. According to our DW snapshot schema, these are the only properties available for Contributor_Absence
Contributor_Userid String The User ID of the contributor (e.g. jsmith)
Contributor_Name String The name of the contributor (e.g. "John Smith")
Contributor_Itemid UUID The UUID of the contributor
Contributor_Archived Boolean Whether or not the contributor is archived
Absence_Startdate Timestamp The beginning of the scheduled absence
Absence_Enddate Timestamp The end of the scheduled absence
Comments
Hi, I found this as a possibility as I am searching as well for a solution
https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/ReportsCentral#Team_Absences