It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

how to import new testcases linked to several new Requirements?

jerome Bouchicot (611) | asked Apr 28 '14, 9:44 a.m.
Hi
I used the sample "TestPlan with TestCases 001 linked to requirement 001"provided with the RQM Excel import to create several New Test cases and Requirements and also  links between them.
I made a few modifications which also allow me to create associated test scripts and link several test cases to a single requirement.
But I did not manage to get a same testcase linked to several created Requirements.
Does anyone know about how to proceed?Is it in the config  file or in the excel file that I must make modifications? (already tried a list with new line separation in the Excel column but it did not work)
Thanks in advance for your help

One answer

permanent link
Diao Xian Feng (361) | answered May 04 '14, 11:50 p.m.
Hi Jerome,

It looks like this is a defect when using "Link" to link one test case and multi-requirement.
The workaround I have is:

The first three lines are the same test case, you can see the last column, it's the testcase's artifact id.

For .cfg file, looks like:

The workaround reason is:
When RQM server finds the testcase already created, then will update testcase's content, not created new one.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.