It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

com.ibm.team.rtc.server.license.standard-trial.feature not

Rajasimhan Mandayam (3811144) | asked Apr 03 '09, 4:34 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Steps
1. I am trying to install RTC 1011.
2. After I got through the steps and install jazz war.
3. Start the WAR.
4. I see this in the Websphere system out log

0000003a SystemOut O 16:22:22,999 ERROR eam.repository.provision.internal.ProvisionService - CRJAZ0310I The feature with an id of "com.ibm.team.rtc.server.license.standard-trial.feature" could not be found in the update site "file:///D:/ram/rtcSS1011/jazz/server/update-site" referenced in the profile file "D:\ram\rtcSS1011\jazz\server\provision_profiles\license-profile.ini". Verify that the feature id is correct and available in the update-site.

My license-profile.ini contains this

url=file:///D:/ram/rtcSS1011/jazz/server/update-site
featureid=com.ibm.team.rtc.server.license.standard-trial.feature

The thing I cannot understand is

my update-site folder does not have a feature called "com.ibm.team.rtc.server.license.standard-trial.feature"

The funny thing is that there is another folder called license-update-site and this has the feature.

I wonder should I switch it to that.

One answer

permanent link
Rajasimhan Mandayam (3811144) | answered Apr 03 '09, 4:38 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
After I changed the contents of my license-profile.ini to point to the folder license-update-site.

I do not see the error and Jazz is working.

The instructions for RTC 1011

https://jazz.net/help/rational-team-concert/1.0.1/topic/com.ibm.team.install.doc/topics/t_s_server_installation_setup_WAS.html

tell you to point to the update-site whereas its really license-update-site

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.