It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to resolve: SEVERE: Value set provider not found: com.ibm.team.workitem.shared.common.internal.providers.HttpFilteredValueSetProvider

Paul DiCarlo (111) | asked Apr 04 '14, 12:36 p.m.
 Hi:

I am using the Java RTC API v4.0.4 and am getting the following when I invoke WorkItemQueryAttributeFactory.findAttribute():

Apr 04, 2014 8:52:58 AM com.ibm.team.foundation.common.util.FoundationLog unexpectedError
SEVERE: Value set provider not found: com.ibm.team.workitem.shared.common.internal.providers.HttpFilteredValueSetProvider

A recent change on our RTC server was made such that there is now a pull down list for a set of customers which used the http filter.  However, I am encountering this on the Java API side of things.  Strangely enough, I never am querying for that specific attribute that the change on the server was made.

I apologize in advance if when searching I missed someone already asking this.    Thank you in advance for any help/information.

One answer

permanent link
Eric Jodet (6.3k5111120) | answered Apr 07 '14, 9:42 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
 Hello,
looks like your work item configuration, so that a (new or existing) list attribute is using an HTTP VSP to populate the list.

When you create or open a work item,
for some reason, the referenced VSP can not be found - hence the error you see.

Verify what recent changes were made, and ensure HTTP VSP can be found.

hope it helps,
Eric

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.