It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Fetching the status information in RTC to linked DNG artifact

Shriraam Balasubramanian (4031339) | asked Jul 20 '17, 1:52 a.m.

Hello All,
I would like to fetch the information of Status value which is linked to DNG artifact attribute.
Is that possible automatically through OSLC?

Ofcourse once the linking is established from DNG to RTC, you can verify by checking the link is crossed(If the status is Done) but we need it in attribute.

Comments
Donald Nong commented Jul 20 '17, 10:51 p.m.

I don't quite understand your question - automatically fetching (from where?) an attribute?

Shriraam Balasubramanian commented Jul 21 '17, 12:29 a.m. | edited Jul 21 '17, 2:10 a.m.

Hello Donald,

Yes through an attribute.

Donald Nong commented Jul 21 '17, 2:13 a.m.

Can you please explain your use case in more details? If you're using RTC OSLC API already, why not use RM OSLC API as well? I still don't quite understand the "automatic" bit.

Shriraam Balasubramanian commented Jul 21 '17, 5:17 a.m. | edited Jul 21 '17, 6:05 a.m.

Hello Donald, I am not using the OSLC/ any API here. I would need it from tool side.

Donald Nong commented Jul 21 '17, 6:06 a.m.

Then why did you mention OSLC in the first place? RTC does not have any feature like that. You may need to open an RFE, or explain your use case well enough and see if anybody else can suggest a solution.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.