It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Burndown report including today - where there is no data

Kevin Zemanek (2454825) | asked Mar 30 '09, 9:04 a.m.
Something has happened to our burndown report. It looks like it now tries to include today in the report - for which there is of course no warehoused data. Thus the burndown abruptly drops off to zero.

Any thoughts on how to correct the report would be appreciated.

4 answers

permanent link
Rafik Jaouani (5.0k16) | answered Mar 30 '09, 3:48 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Is this 1.0.1.1, 2.0M3D1?
In 1.0.1.1, the Burndown report had an overflow issue. This has been fixed in 2.0.

permanent link
Kevin Zemanek (2454825) | answered Mar 30 '09, 5:03 p.m.
Is this 1.0.1.1, 2.0M3D1?
In 1.0.1.1, the Burndown report had an overflow issue. This has been fixed in 2.0.

We recently moved to 1.0.1.1. Are you saying that until 2.0 is released and we move to that that we have to live with the erroneous burndown report?

As this is a production server we aren't using pre-release versions of RTC.

permanent link
Rafik Jaouani (5.0k16) | answered Mar 30 '09, 8:12 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I understand your concern. Can you please raise a work item and I will attach a version of the Burndown report that only shows the historical data (no data from today)? If that is not acceptable, I will discuss with our management team and see how we can provide a patch for yourserver. You are the third person complaining this.

permanent link
Kevin Zemanek (2454825) | answered Mar 30 '09, 9:25 p.m.
Defect 76679 opened.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.