Print PDF button stopped working
For some reason, all printing functionality stopped working in RQM 3.0.1.3 today. The Print Artifact Summary button does nothing. The Print Queue remains empty. Is there anything I can do to get this back to work (apart from stopping and restarting Tomcat)??
I checked the Diagnostics page - it does not contain any errors. Also, all the services on the status page are green.
Thanks,
Jozef
I checked the Diagnostics page - it does not contain any errors. Also, all the services on the status page are green.
Thanks,
Jozef
3 answers
Rebooting the RQM server did not fix it either. I do notice this problem started happening after the latest OS patches were applied (an astonishing 191 of them). I will try to have them rolled back. Of course, I guess it could be that it's us who should be running a more recent version of RQM (we're on 3.0.1.3) but we're in the middle of a project and there's no way we can pencil that in.
Jozef
Jozef
Jozef,
Thanks for the more info and providing the change you did locally before you see the issue. Obviously Windows 2012 is not supported until recent v4.0.5. I am not sure if roll back the patches applied recently would help or not, as it is the only change, it is worth to have a try.
System requirements for 3.0.1.3:
https://jazz.net/library/article/632
System requirements for v4.0.6:
https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Deployment/CLMSystemRequirements405406
As you indicated, the best way could be that you upgrade to v405 or 406. I am not sure how much support can do if you raise a CritSit PMR on the issue as fundamentally it is not supported environment if you have to stick to v3013.
Therefore, the best option for now is to roll back the patches and see if it works for you again or not. Good luck.
Don
Thanks for the more info and providing the change you did locally before you see the issue. Obviously Windows 2012 is not supported until recent v4.0.5. I am not sure if roll back the patches applied recently would help or not, as it is the only change, it is worth to have a try.
System requirements for 3.0.1.3:
https://jazz.net/library/article/632
System requirements for v4.0.6:
https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Deployment/CLMSystemRequirements405406
As you indicated, the best way could be that you upgrade to v405 or 406. I am not sure how much support can do if you raise a CritSit PMR on the issue as fundamentally it is not supported environment if you have to stick to v3013.
Therefore, the best option for now is to roll back the patches and see if it works for you again or not. Good luck.
Don
Comments
Don Yang
Mar 23 '14, 6:52 a.m.Jozef Vandenmooter
Mar 23 '14, 11:33 a.m.