It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

When will local help for CLM 4.0.6 be available?

Dietmar Pohl (523) | asked Mar 04 '14, 10:02 a.m.
edited Mar 04 '14, 11:43 a.m. by Michelle De Armas (2612)
Hello,

i am looking for the local help file CLM4.0.6_updateSite.zip on http://download.boulder.ibm.com/ibmdl/pub/software/rationalsdp/documentation/updatesites. Does anyone know when it will be available?

Regards,
Dietmar

Accepted answer

permanent link
Michelle De Armas (2612) | answered Mar 04 '14, 11:42 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hello Dietmar,

Thank you for your question. The local help file for CLM 4.0.6 will be available on the update site this Friday, March 7th.
Dietmar Pohl selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
N Z commented Mar 04 '14, 4:09 p.m.

You mean to say you are now distributing releases with bits missing? Granted, the help is available online, but I'll be honest, your incremental approach to development and releases has not impressed me in the past (ironical, since you promote agile technologies), and this does nothing to change my opinion. 

Ralph Earle commented Mar 04 '14, 4:53 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Dietmar, so sorry if the delay in local help availability is causing you any inconvenience. We publish the local help for all national languages at the same time. The publishing delay enables us to wait until the product code is frozen before we finalize the translations, so that the help is as accurate and up-to-date as possible.

Dietmar Pohl commented Mar 05 '14, 3:59 a.m. | edited Mar 05 '14, 4:58 a.m.

Hello Michelle, Ralph,
thanks for your prompt answers.

Geoffrey Clemm commented Mar 06 '14, 5:26 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

The 4.0.6 local help file is now available for downloading.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.