It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Issue with the new project area in the RQM.

Dev K (512833) | asked Feb 28 '14, 6:26 a.m.
Hi,

We are using RQM Command Line adaptor to execute test scripts from RQM to our test framework.We can see the logs and execution result in the RQM GUI.

Problem :

We have created a new Project Area in the RQM and made the changes into the "ConnectionInfo.property"  file(basically we changed the Project area) .When  we are executing any script from the rqm its executing fine but we are not getting the test execution results for the same. Its showing "RQM Sync failed ".  
Note : With the old project area, everything is working fine. we are able to execute the testscript from the rqm and getting the execution result also.

If we are not changing the " Project area"  in the ConnectionInfo.Property  and executing the test scripts from New Project area, Its executing fine but showing the execution results in the Old project area and not in the new project area.

Please suggest me where we are doing wrong.

2 answers

permanent link
Erica Tran (1.4k7) | answered Feb 28 '14, 11:40 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Dev,

What is the "ConnectionInfo.property'? The project area should be entered using the -projectArea argument.
Example:
start.bat -repository https://<server>:<port>/qm -user CLMuser -password ***** -adapterName AdapterTest -projectArea JKE+Banking+%28Quality+Management%29
If you're using the -configFile argument, check the project in the confirmation file.

I hope this helps.

Comments
Dev K commented Mar 02 '14, 1:55 a.m.

Hi Erica,

ConnectionInfo.property file is the configuration file from which we are reading value of "username" , "password" , "port number" , and "Project Area". i have checked the project area , its looks fine.

Its working fine with the Old Project Area but not working with the new Project Area.

Thanks,
Dev.

permanent link
Dev K (512833) | answered Mar 03 '14, 8:06 a.m.
Hi,

New Project area is  not generating the execution results.Pls let me know where i am doing wrong?
Please let me know what are the permissions required for the new project area to register the adapter.

Best regards,
Dev Kashyap.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.