Why would my CCM server extension not show up in the Component Status page?
I have developed a Work Item process advisor to enforce some custom business rules. During development, I had the process extension show up on my test server's Component Status page https://localhost:9443/ccm/admin?internal#action=com.ibm.team.repository.admin.componentStatus . But lately, when I put a new version out and when we tried applying the process extension to one of our sandbox WAS based servers, the extension is not showing up on the Component Status page.
The Provision Status page lists the following related to my extension:
...
CRJAZ0303I The profile install from "file:ccm/sites/rtc_full_closure_advisor_site" was started at "Tue Feb 25 15:52:11 MST 2014".
CRJAZ0300I Installing the feature "rtc_full_closure_advisor_feature_1.0.0.201402190917".
CRJAZ0299I Installing bundle from the URL "file:/C%3a/RTC402~1/installs/JAZZTE~1/server/conf/ccm/sites/rtc_full_closure_advisor_site/plugins/rtc_full_closure_advisor_1.0.0.201402190917.jar".
...
CRJAZ0307I Starting the bundle "rtc_full_closure_advisor 1.0.0.201402190917".
----
Additionally, if I go to the Process Configuration page for a project, the advisor shows up as expected. I am just puzzled as to why the Component Status page is no longer showing the extension. Does anyone have any ideas?
Thanks,
Jamie.
The Provision Status page lists the following related to my extension:
...
CRJAZ0303I The profile install from "file:ccm/sites/rtc_full_closure_advisor_site" was started at "Tue Feb 25 15:52:11 MST 2014".
CRJAZ0300I Installing the feature "rtc_full_closure_advisor_feature_1.0.0.201402190917".
CRJAZ0299I Installing bundle from the URL "file:/C%3a/RTC402~1/installs/JAZZTE~1/server/conf/ccm/sites/rtc_full_closure_advisor_site/plugins/rtc_full_closure_advisor_1.0.0.201402190917.jar".
...
CRJAZ0307I Starting the bundle "rtc_full_closure_advisor 1.0.0.201402190917".
----
Additionally, if I go to the Process Configuration page for a project, the advisor shows up as expected. I am just puzzled as to why the Component Status page is no longer showing the extension. Does anyone have any ideas?
Thanks,
Jamie.
Comments
Stephanie Bagot
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER Mar 10 '14, 3:58 p.m.Jamie Berry
Mar 10 '14, 4:12 p.m.