It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Why would my CCM server extension not show up in the Component Status page?

Jamie Berry (14013693) | asked Feb 26 '14, 4:31 p.m.
I have developed a Work Item process advisor to enforce some custom business rules.  During development, I had the process extension show up on my test server's Component Status page https://localhost:9443/ccm/admin?internal#action=com.ibm.team.repository.admin.componentStatus .  But lately, when I put a new version out and when we tried applying the process extension to one of our sandbox WAS based servers, the extension is not showing up on the Component Status page.

The Provision Status page lists the following related to my extension:

CRJAZ0303I The profile install from "file:ccm/sites/rtc_full_closure_advisor_site" was started at "Tue Feb 25 15:52:11 MST 2014".

CRJAZ0300I Installing the feature "rtc_full_closure_advisor_feature_1.0.0.201402190917".
CRJAZ0299I Installing bundle from the URL "file:/C%3a/RTC402~1/installs/JAZZTE~1/server/conf/ccm/sites/rtc_full_closure_advisor_site/plugins/rtc_full_closure_advisor_1.0.0.201402190917.jar".
CRJAZ0307I Starting the bundle "rtc_full_closure_advisor 1.0.0.201402190917".

----
Additionally, if I go to the Process Configuration page for a project, the advisor shows up as expected.  I am just puzzled as to why the Component Status page is no longer showing the extension.  Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Jamie.

Comments
Stephanie Bagot commented Mar 10 '14, 3:58 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

So just to clarify - everything is working as you expected, but the component is not listed on the component status page? That is odd... Did you recently upgrade your server, or just changed versions of the custom process advisor?

Jamie Berry commented Mar 10 '14, 4:12 p.m.

I was deploying a new custom process advisor to one of our WAS servers and it never showed up, but everything behaved as expected.  On my development Tomcat based server it had shown up at one time but doesn't any longer. 

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.