It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Closed work item in "my Work" Future Work view

Benoit D'Incau (656) | asked Jan 21 '14, 1:55 p.m.
Hello,

For 1 week all the RTC users of the company I work in view past closed work items in"my Work" Future Work view (eclipse). 

It was not the case before and nothing has changed in the jazz server setup as far as I am aware of.

This issue happens in all different project area. 

I don't know what is the root cause, if somebody as any idea it would be really appreciated. 

Thank you

Regards

One answer

permanent link
Brian DiCola (29311415) | answered Jan 24 '14, 5:43 p.m.
Hi Benoit,

You might try tracing the users back to the Work Assignments, Iterations, and Team Areas.

If a work item has the "Planned For" field set to an old Iteration that is associated with a Team Area and that Team Area/Iteration has an allocation set in the Work Assignment, then the user may see that listed in the views you mention.

You can try removing all Work Assignments from a test user to see if it clears itself up.  If that works, then you need to identify the offending Team Areas/Iterations and disassociate somewhere.

Sounds confusing doesn't it?  I tried this and saw the same behavior that you describe.  However, I was unable to untangle that knot before my system went down for maintenance this evening.  Would be interested to learn what you found. 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.