Integration with Jenkins 1.523 and RTC 4.0.2
Accepted answer
Hi Chung Lin,
I think what is probably happening, is that the buildResultUUID property on your Jenkins job is not getting created. It is the existence of this property value that the team concert plugin uses to decide if a new build result needs to be created. I don't recall if there's a problem in 4.0.2, but if you manually add a String property to your job, it should fix it.
Scott
I think what is probably happening, is that the buildResultUUID property on your Jenkins job is not getting created. It is the existence of this property value that the team concert plugin uses to decide if a new build result needs to be created. I don't recall if there's a problem in 4.0.2, but if you manually add a String property to your job, it should fix it.
Scott
Comments
2 other answers
Hi Chung Lin,
Please take a look at https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Team+Concert+Plugin.
Scott
Please take a look at https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Team+Concert+Plugin.
Scott