It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to remove a workspace from RTC completely?

liang chen (111) | asked Nov 21 '13, 10:31 p.m.
Hi, can any one tell me how to remove a workspace from RTC "Completely", I mean after I removing a workspace from RTC and physically remove the workspace folder from my drive,  I can still find it from Select a Workspace dialogue when I launch RTC, sometimes it is quite annoying, I know RTC must store all the workspace information somewhere which I don't know, can any one tell me how to do it?  Oh, my RTC version is 4.0.4. with Build id: RTC-I20130803-2156.

Thank you.

Comments
Geoffrey Clemm commented Nov 22 '13, 12:30 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Note that what you are asking about is an "Eclipse workspace", which is an Eclipse construct, not an RTC construct (for example, if you use the visual studio, command line, or web RTC clients, no Eclipse workspace will be created).   So you are not removing the workspace from RTC, you are removing it from Eclipse.  I just make the point because RTC does have RTC repository workspaces, and those are RTC constructs (and are removed by deleting them from RTC).

liang chen commented Nov 22 '13, 12:34 a.m.

Yes, I mean Eclipse workspace not RTC Repository Workspace.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Shashikant Padur (4.2k27) | answered Nov 21 '13, 10:53 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
You need to delete the entry from Preferences -> General -> Startup and Shutdown -> Workspaces.
Geoffrey Clemm selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.